Get Celebrity Endorsements & Brand Ambassadors Programs
Become most influential celebrity and get highly paid Celebrity Endorsements and Brand Ambassador programs grow brand awareness, brand preference, brand loyalty, profitable sales, customer base, online presence, social media marketing effectiveness, email marketing, event marketing, influencer marketing, and affiliate marketing of wide range of more than 10000 products in India and in more than 500 cities in International markets.
Celebrity endorsement is a phenomenon widely used by companies and studied by researchers. Despite the generally positive aspects of endorsement on the evaluation of products, in some cases, celebrities cannot substantially help promote products.
A brand ambassador (sometimes also called a corporate ambassador) is a person who is hired by an organization or company to represent a brand in a positive light, and by doing so, help to increase brand awareness and sales. The brand ambassador is meant to embody the corporate identity in appearance, demeanour, values and ethics. The key element of brand ambassadors is their ability to use promotional strategies that will strengthen the customer-product-service relationship and influence a large audience to buy and consume more.
Predominantly, a brand ambassador is known as a positive spokesperson, an opinion leader or a community influencer, appointed as an internal or external agent to boost product or service sales and create brand awareness. Today, "brand ambassador" as a term has expanded beyond celebrity branding to self-branding or personal brand management. Professional figures, such as good-will and non-profit ambassadors, promotional models, testimonials and brand advocates have formed as an extension of the same concept, taking into account the requirements of every company.
Create mass awareness for brand, company, product, and top management at marketing events, social media, hashtag campaigns, online trade portals, associations, trade fairs, expositions, and forums.
Generate brand preference and brand loyalty in new and existing customers.
Enhance emotional connect & positioning of brand, company, products, and top management.
Represent companies at specific events and communication.
Promoting the brand via company or personal social media accounts
Zjell offers low cost marketing talent management, online marketing, event staffing, and promotional modelling agency services in India and in International markets.
Brand Ambassadors are hired to promote a brand, product, company, service event, mission and ideas. The appeal of the Brand Ambassador is considered to be more effective in the common people. Many private & government companies and professional service providers spend significant share of marketing budgets on brand ambassadors or celebrity endorsement.
Many fast growing companies hire brand ambassadors and influencers to attract attention of the potential customers to their brand, products, companies, and top management on wide range of social media platforms and online forums.
List of top 50 Brand Ambassadors in India 2020:
1. Aamir Khan— Vivo mobile
2. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan--Coke, Eye Bank Association of India, L’oreal, Longiness, Lux, Pulse Polio Campaign
3. Akshay Kumar--Dollar Club Vests, Levi’s, LG, Micromax, Thums Up
4. Amitabh Bachchan--Cadburys, Dabur, Emami, Gujrat Tourism, ICICI, Nerolac, Pulse Polio Campaign, Zen mobile
5. Hrithik Roshan--Centhol, Hero Honda Karizma, Parle, Hide and Seek, Provogue, Sony Ericsson
6. Kareena Kapoor--Airtel, Emami, Gitanjali, Head and Shoulders, Lux, Mahindra Scooters, Pepsi, Sony Ericcson
7. Katrina Kaif--Etihad Airways, Lux, Nakshatra, Panasonic, Pantene, Spice Telecom
8. Saif Ali Khan--Asian Paints, Lays, Airtel, Head, and Shoulders, Wynncom mobile
9. Shahrukh Khan--Airtel, Dish TV, Emami, Hyundai, ICICI, Nerolac, Nokia, Videocon, Brand ambassador of West Bengal, Nerolac
10. Virat Kohli—Adidas, Toyota, Boost drink, Border Security Force (BSF), Celkon mobile, Clinic all clear shampoo, Cinthol, Herbalife products,, munch, Fastrack, Nike, red chief, Sangam clothing, TVS Bike, fair & lovely, Pepsi, flying machine.
11. Sachin Tendulkar: MRF Tyres, Britannia biscuits, Aviva life insurance, jp group cement, coca-cola, luminous power back up solution, musafir.com, Audemars Piguet watch, Kaspersky internet security, ADIDAS, Castrol, boost, national egg coordination committee, visa, Philips, ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, Indian Olympic Association goodwill ambassador, Skill India Mission.
12. M.S. Dhoni: Pepsico, Reebok, Exide, TVS motors, Mysore Sandal soap, Reliance communication, Reliance energy, Orient PSPO, Aircel, Bharat petroleum, Titan Sonata, NDTV, GE Money, Siyaram, Big Bazaar, Boost, Dabur honey, Kolkatta Fashion week, Amrapali Group (Real Estate).
13. Digital India Campaign Ambassadors: Satwat Jagwani (All-India IIT-JEE—Advanced Topper 2015), Krati Tiwari (IIT-JEE —Advanced Girl Topper 2015), Ankit Fadia and Pranav Mistry (a computer scientist and the author of '6th Sense').
14. Latest Brand Ambassadors of Swachh Bharat Mission are;
a. Juhi Chawla (Actress), from 2018
b. Sanjay Dutt (Actor), from 2018
c. Shahrukh Khan (Actor), from 2018
d. Shekhar Gurera (Cartoonist), from January 2018
e. Raveena Tandon (Actress), from February 2017
f. Shilpa Shetty (Actress), from February 2017
g. Dr. D.P. Sharma (Academician), September 2017
15. 'Swachh Bharat Mission': City compost" campaign: Ambassador is Amitabh Bachchan
16. Incredible India: Prime Minister Narendra Modi
17. Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana: Sakshi Malik
18. MAA- Mother's Absolute Affection', a nationwide programme to promote breastfeeding: Madhuri Dixit
19. 'Mamta Abhiyan' launched by the Madhya Pradesh Government:Madhuri Dixit
20. Brand ambassador of Telangana: Sania Mirza and Mahesh Babu
21. Brand Ambassador of Uttar Pradesh's Election Commission: Kuldeep Yadav
22. Brand Ambassador of Jharkhand Tourism: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
23. Indian Ambassador for Rio Olympic 2016: A R Rahman and cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar, ace shooter Abhinav Bindra and Bollywood star Salman Khan
24. Brand Ambassador of 'Indian Psychiatric Society' to spread awareness about depression: Deepika Padukone
25. Brand ambassador of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): Olympic silver medallist P.V. Sindhu
26. Brand Ambassador of Women’s World cup 2017: Sachin Tendulkar
27. Ambassador to promote Goods & Service Tax : Amitabh Bachchan
28. Wildlife Trust of India: Dia Mirza
29. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in Uttarakhand: Akshay Kumar
30. UN Environment Goodwill Ambassador For India: Dia Mirza
31. Make In India: Piruz Khambatta (Rasna chairman)
32. Indian Psychiatric Society: Deepika Padukone
33. Awareness of Hepatitis: Amitabh Bachchan
34. Swachh Saathi (Swachh Bharat Mission’s youth-based programme): Dia Mirza
35. City Compost Campaign (A part of the ‘Swachh Bharat Mission): Amitabh Bachchan
36. Yoga Brand Ambassador of Haryana: Swami Ramdev
37. Skill India: Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma
38. Andhra Pradesh government’s Anti-Graft helpline:P.V. Sindhu
Worlds most Influential Brand Ambassadors & Endorsers List
1. The Kardashian/Jenner empire are the most popular and influential group of woman on the planet and Kendall Jenner is no different. The model is one of the highest earning in her profession and has collaborated with various brands including Gillette, Steve Madden and Glu Mobile.
2. Daughter of Stephen Baldwin, supermodel Hailey Baldwin is known for her gorgeous locks, so it’s little surprise that L’Oréal have announced that the 20-year-old will become their new brand ambassador for the INOA hair colour range. She also has her own make-up collection with ModelCo.
3. Like Stephen Curry, men everywhere want to be Cristiano Ronaldo with his dashing good looks and sporting talent – making him perfect for brand endorsement. Ronaldo currently has brand ambassador deals with Nike, Tag Heuer, Sacoor Brother suits and Monster headphones.
4. Cara Delevingne is part of a new breed of model, models who are unique, outspoken and are set to influence the younger female generations. She’s one of the most sought after brand ambassadors on the planet, working for the likes of Tag Heuer, Rimmel and Chanel who adore a strong personality in their leaders.
5. Swarovski is seen as one of the world’s leading, luxury jewellery brands and it’s fitting that they chose one of the world’s most glamourous supermodels to be the face of their brand. Karlie Kloss has been the brand ambassador for Swarovski since 2016 and has recently even filmed a Marilyn Monroe themed advert for the brand.
6. As one of the greatest basketball players ever, countless men across the globe see Curry as their idol. It’s little wonder then, that he’s such a sought after brand ambassador. He is currently the face of brands such as smartphone company Vivo and Chinese car rental company eHi Car Services.
7. She might be 94 years old, but fashion-icon Iris Apfel is seen as one of the quirkiest and coolest celebrities on the planet – perfect qualities for a brand ambassador. Citroen DS made Apfel their brand ambassador in 2016 to boost their brand’s image as both luxurious and a little different to their competitors.
8. Supermodel Gigi Hadid joined forces with Tommy Hilfiger in 2016 and has released two collaborative capsule collections since then. The 21-year-old, who is also a Victoria’s Secret angel, is a huge fashion influencer and was chosen by Hilfiger in a move by the design house to make it a more female-led brand.
9. Former four-time world champion boxer Carl Froch became an ambassador partypoker in 2015, saying at the time: “There are lots of similarities between boxing and poker, mainly the mental strength required for both. The best comparison is the mental edge you need during a boxing weigh-in or pre-fight press conference, you have to try and psych out your opponent – it’s all about holding your nerve under pressure which is so important when player poker.” The boxing legend is no doubt helping to attract new audiences thanks to his passion for the game.
10. Starting out as a YouTube beauty vlogger, Zoella won the hearts of the public with her honest and relatable videos and is now one of the most influential celebrity social media stars. The 26-year-old, who has also released three books, became the ambassador for mental health charity Mind in 2014. Zoella herself has suffered severe anxiety and panic attacks and is helping raising awareness of the condition as well as reducing the stigma associated with mental health.