Low price Magnesium oxide board at INR 40 / SQF at wedge india for prefab or modular construction due to their unique properties that make them suitable for various applications. Here are some considerations when using MgO boards in prefab building construction:
- MgO boards are relatively lightweight compared to traditional building materials. This can be advantageous in prefab construction, where ease of transportation and assembly is a key consideration.
- MgO boards offer excellent fire resistance, making them a safe choice for prefab buildings. This is particularly important in meeting building codes and ensuring the overall safety of the structure.
Durability and Strength:
- MgO boards exhibit good strength and durability, making them suitable for use in the structural elements of prefab buildings. They can be used for walls, floors, and roofs, contributing to the overall stability of the structure.
Mold and Mildew Resistance:
- MgO boards are resistant to mold and mildew growth. In prefab construction, where components may be exposed to the elements during transportation or storage, this resistance can help maintain the integrity of the materials.
- While MgO boards are not entirely waterproof, they have decent water resistance. Proper sealing and finishing should be applied to enhance water resistance, especially in prefab buildings where components might be exposed to the weather during transport and assembly.
Ease of Installation:
- MgO boards can be cut, drilled, and shaped with standard construction tools, making them relatively easy to work with during the prefab assembly process. Proper installation procedures should be followed to ensure optimal performance.
- MgO boards provide moderate thermal insulation. Depending on the specific requirements of the prefab building, additional insulation materials may be incorporated to achieve desired energy efficiency.
- While MgO boards may have a higher upfront cost compared to some traditional materials, their durability and performance characteristics can lead to cost savings over the life of the prefab building. Consider the overall lifecycle costs when evaluating material choices.
- Ensure that the use of MgO boards complies with local building codes and regulations for prefab construction. Seek approvals from relevant authorities, as needed.
- Work with reputable suppliers and manufacturers to ensure the MgO boards meet required standards. Quality control is crucial in prefab construction, where components are produced off-site and then assembled on-site.
When using magnesium oxide boards in prefab construction, it's important to work closely with architects, engineers, and contractors who have experience with these materials. Adhering to industry standards, following manufacturer guidelines, and complying with local building codes will help ensure a successful and compliant prefab building project.