Get market size report for Microporous Insulation Market in India, growth potential, application details, customer list, importer and Distribution partners details at ZJELL. The Indian Microporous Insulation Market size was estimated at USD 42 Million in 2021 and expected to reach USD 76 Million in 2025, at Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 10.25%.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
- Increase in demand for high thermal resistant insulation materials in oil & gas applications
- Growth in the demand from automotive, aerospace & defence sector owing to space and weight conservation
- Rising demand for insulation products due to growing energy & power consumption in developed economies
- Extensive use in the renewable energy in industrial and commercial markets
Main Manufacturing Companies
- Promat Microtherm
- Elmelin Ltd.
- Kingspan Group PLC
- Nichias Corporation
- Unicorn Insulations Ltd.
- Wedge India
- Zircar Ceramics, Inc.
The growing demand for the product from the end-use industries, along with the beneficial properties of microporous insulation materials such as outstanding lightweight, thermal performance, and resistance to fire and climate, is likely to be a key factor augmenting the market growth.
Flexible panels accounted for a global share of 32.9% in 2020. Flexible panels are designed to insulate complex structure which would otherwise be impossible to insulate with traditional material and rigid boards & panels.
Segments covered in the report:
- Rigid boards and panels
- Flexible panels
- Moldable parts
- Machined parts
- Feeder Bowl kits
- Vacuum insulated panels
- Pourable products
- Energy & Power
- Oil & Gas
- Automotive industry
- Fire protection
Get best India Market Services at ZJELL.