Jobs work from home part time remote online virtual | zjell
Get bets Jobs, work from home, part time assignments, remote jobs, online jobs, virtual assistant, sales, receptionist, consumer service executive, data entry, finance, admin, digital marketing in Delhi, Mumbai, Lucknow, Gurgaon at zjell.
Current Vacancies & Requirements
Advertising Executive, Brand Manager | Work from Home Option
Experience: 3 - 8 years
₹ 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Must have good knowledge of working in Advertising Company and good market experience in the similar industry. To know more about our Advertising Agency Division please visit the Link "ZJELL Advertising Agency" please carefully go through the page for complete details before applying for the job.
You need to handle enquiries to be received through our online lead generation form on the page and accordingly respond to customers with a most economical price offer.
Roles and Responsibilities of Advertising Manager:
You need to manage top 5 activities related with following expertise areas for our multinational clients.
Online Ad Campaign
Real Estate Lead Generation
Creative ad agency
Best branding companies for startups
Website Development for advertisement
Ad Agency for amazon
Real Estate branding agency
Digital advertising agency
Media advertising agency
Facebook ad agency
Marketing / Sales Executive Jobs in Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and manage sales and marketing plans for the target key customers.
2. Responsible for client acquisition and managing overall client relationship. Managing data, Working on in-person sales meetings, Attending calls for sales.
3. Prepare target customer list and generate Database of channel partners, distributors, and vendors.
4. Email marketing management. Send emails and generate demand for services and products.
5. To work on various social media and digital media platforms in order to generate online visibility for the company.
6. Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits, Demonstrating and presenting products
Answer / Emails/ Chat professionally to provide information about products, processes, and services. 7. Responsible for generating sales and making customers pay for their orders.
8. Providing start-to-end customer service i.e.; helping customers with making payments, monitoring dispatches, and providing order transit updates as and when required by the customer.
9. Responsible for developing long-term customer relationships, increasing customer satisfaction, and building loyalty and confidence in the company.
10. Drive business through listing of complete assortment, ensuring comprehensive product content, promotion planning and activations with the Ecommerce customers.
11. Keep track of relevant exhibitions, events, plan and execute visits, participation, prepare and send customer visit initiations to visit our booths at exhibitions.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Experienced (1-2 Years) and Skilled in sales and marketing techniques, Freshers can also apply.
2. The candidates should have good communication skills and should be very smart and active.
3. Learning Attitude with high willingness to perform and result oriented.
Perks and Benefits
1. Good Fixed Salary: from 25,000 to 35,000 / Month
2. Incentive Based targets
5. Five (5)days working
Call for Interview schedule +91 97175 06848 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Address: 6th Floor 617, Galleria Tower, DLF Galleria Road, DLF Phase 4 Gurugram, Haryana - 122002 (Near IFFCO Chauk Metro)
Event Hostess Jobs in Delhi
Job Role: Handling Visitors, Clients, Note Taking, etc.
Job Description for Event Hostess
The Events Host is responsible for ensuring that all events clients are extremely satisfied throughout their event, constantly exceeding guest expectations by proactively anticipating their needs, beginning with the set up process prior to the event, all the way through the conclusion and take-down process of the event. Duties and Responsibilities General Gathering all essential event and staffing information prior to event start
• Communicating with event staff about event timing and any special requests
• Oversee the set up of all tables/areas, linens and supplies
• Create a personal connection with the event contact and outside event vendors while ensuring that all the guest needs are exceeded
• Ensure the ending of the event is a pleasant experience
• Maintain a clean and organized work area including event spaces, and the care of event storage items
• Ensure guests leave eager to return always extending a friendly farewell Responsible For: Physical condition of event spaces (Crystal Ballroom, Sunlit Room, Grandview Room, Reed Room, Browning Conference Room, and Boardroom), condition and organization of all events equipment. Requirements
• Must be willing to work a variety of day, night, and weekend shifts
• Must demonstrate the ability to work under pressure while multitasking
• Extremely friendly
• Must be able to read, write, and have strong communication skills in the English language
• Must possess a positive service orientated attitude towards all guests and employees
• Must be able to move around the venue quickly and easily
• Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to teammates and guests, occasionally in a loud environment
• Must have the ability to bend and lift objects frequently weighing up to thirty (30) pounds
Job Opening Vacancies for Executive Assistant
Main Tasks and Assignments of Virtual Assistant Include:
Respond to emails and phone calls
Book travel and accommodations
Manage a contact list
Prepare customer spreadsheets
Keep online records
Organize managers’ calendars
Perform market research
Create presentations, as assigned
Address employees administrative queries
Provide customer service as first point of contact
Resolve billing issues with clients and internal team members
Provide account access, usage reports, data analysis
Support quality assurance checks of various internal and client facing reporting
Organize new client contracts, create invoices, and process client payments
Contribute to internal database maintenance, upkeep and data entry
Research, Order, & Distribute company-wide gifts (2-3 times per year)
Organize company events, competitions, and special projects throughout the year
Facilitate company holiday, time off, and schedule variation calendars
Job Opening Vacancies for Virtual Assistant
Main Tasks and Assignments of Virtual Assistant Include:
Offering administrative services
Work from remote location or home office
Answer and direct phone calls
Manage communication and answer emails
Prepare and organize databases and reports
Making travel arrangements
Managing email accounts
Offering graphic design
Very good back office and customer support
Blog writing and Social Media Posting
Product page development and posting online on Amazon
Data Entry, Bookkeeping
Managing social media accounts and replies
Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Prepare and share meeting notes
Manage calendar and appointments
Schedule meeting spaces and conference rooms
Arrange payments for vendors, travel, and sales expenses
Create purchase orders and track and manage payments
Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation
Prepare and create PowerPoint presentations and materials as needed
Online research for materials and sources for presentations
Qualifications of Virtual Assistants
Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology tools
Well-versed with technology
Good knowledge of online marketplaces - Amazon, Alibaba, IndiaMart, MSME Mart
Presentable and very good in impression management
Good knowledge of Ms office and CRM
Comfortable with working during night and day shifts
Strong team spirit and an energetic approach towards work
Good spoken and written English communication skills
Highly organised multi-tasker and ability to work on multiple instructions
Demonstrates excellent time management skills
Self-directed and able to work without supervision
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong customer-service and presentation skills
Experience with online meeting software (like Zoom or WebEx)
Online chat/instant messaging, and group sharing platforms like Slack or Microsoft Teams
Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
Good exposure on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
Job Opening Vacancies for Instagram Influencer Models
The Influencer Marketing Lead will be involved in end to end influencer marketing process of the company which includes create, manage and monitor influencer business development, tie-ups with new influencers.
Develop strategies for Influencer Marketing
Creating campaigns and execute Influencer Marketing strategies
Research relevant influencers and contact them
Build good relationship with influencers.
Negotiating with influencers.
Monitor influencer activity, analyze their performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase influencer-generated revenues
Recruit new influencers, joint venture partners, and strategic partners
Lead and guide the team for effective performance
Any Graduate / Post graduate /MBA/ MMS /PGDBM (preferred from Marketing stream)
Should have knowledge of creating and promoting different influencer marketing models
Worked on Social Media Influencer Tie Ups
Good communication in English
Prior experience across an e-commerce company would be preferable
Skills:⠀social media tie-ups, social media, YouTube, Instagram, Negotiation,outreach, collaboration, strategic alliance.
Experience:⠀3 to 5 yrs of which min 2 yrs into influencer marketing.
Jobs for Management Trainee – Marketing & Advertising
Position: Management Trainee (based in Gurgaon)
Job Duties, Responsibilities, and Tasks
Develop and manage marketing & advertising plans for the target key customers.
Relationship management with key decision makers in the account.
Joint Business Planning with the key accounts.
Responsible for developing and managing existing and new relationships with our clients to generate revenues by selling and cross- selling company products and services.
The candidates should be confident and able to manage collaborative work with our customers and be a team player.
Responsible for client acquisition and managing overall client relationship.
Build and deepen relationships with existing Business Clients to achieve increase in share of revenues.
Attitude to service clients by providing them smooth and superior service delivery.
Provide professional customer service to achieve a high percentage of customer satisfaction and retention.
Generate new business to achieve defined targets in terms of no. of customers, volumes and revenue for the different segments of the company.
Planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives.
To work on various social media and digital media platforms in order to generate online visibility for the company.
Working to develop an innovative social media strategy.
Supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs commissioning and undertaking market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing services.
Drive business through listing of complete assortment, ensuring comprehensive product content, promotion planning and activations with the Ecommerce customers.
Products & Services presentation, website upload, and blog posts.
Strategic implementation of digital marketing plans.
Inbound marketing activities control & email management.
Customer acquisition, profiling, database, and support.
Developing, managing, and posting marketing & branding materials.
Managing MIS and other statistical data.
Any other support functions & assistance to the top management.
Salary & Benefits for Management Trainee Marketing & Advertising
Your commencement salary will amount to gross INR 35,000 per month during the probation period for 6 months from the date of joining.
Your salary will be increased to INR 40,000 per month after completion of first 6 month’s probation period onwards depending on:- Your performance as regards the accomplishment of the above-mentioned duties & tasks. Learning & capability enhancement to add additional responsibilities.
Petrol Allowance: The Company will reimburse you to the petrol / diesel used for company business and these claims should be claimed on a monthly basis with petrol receipts attached together with the Reimbursement Form.
Handphone Expenses: The Company will provide a postpaid sim or meet to a maximum of INR 600.00 per month for business call charges made on the mobile phone.
Medical Cover: You will be eligible to become a member of a health scheme covering surgical and hospitalisation benefits. The scheme is operated by reputed insurance company in India and has been arranged by our India office.
Sick Leave: Maximum Ten (10) days per annum after completing probation period.
Annual Leave Entitlement: You will be entitled for annual leave entitlement amounts to 15 days per annum after completion of probation period.
Probation Period: You will be on probation for 6 Month from the date of Joining and after completing your probation period and based on your performance we will offer you permanent employment agreement.
Working Hours: Weekly working hours are Monday to Saturday 10.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m. included one hour break for lunch.
Marketing and Sales Consultants
We are looking for a passionate Marketing or Sales Consultant who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost our clients company’s marketing efforts. You’ll organize our activities and marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicators, with lots of enthusiasm, who’re ready to make a difference. Knowledge of our industry matters too. The goal is to ensure that our marketing operations will engage our customers and outperform our competition. We are looking for an experienced candidate to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to plan, research, create and deliver timely marketing content. This includes copy writing for weekly blogs, case studies, website, email campaigns, brochures etc.
Reviewing and re-writing content of a technical nature to be more accessible to a wider audience.
Identify trends, marketing and content opportunities and measure the success of marketing output.
Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the Marketing, Sales and Business Partners teams.
Liaising with Marketing Manager, Senior Graphic Designer and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
Working with the team to develop social media campaign ideas within timescales and quality standards agreed for a range of media.
Design e-marketing / direct mail campaigns relevant to target audience / sector.
Using and managing Marketing Automation Systems to set up, deliver, measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns and ensure a high level of data management is maintained.
Undertake customer research to ensure high service standards are being maintained and ensure customer expectations are met.
Conduct market and competitor research on our existing business and market segments, to determine new business opportunities and new routes to market.
`Information to marketing manager on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
To adhere to the FCA regulations governing the conduct of insurance business and keep abreast of legislation changes that affect all products and services, updating documents accordingly.
Liaise with other areas on administrative and/or operational matters
Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
Evaluating current marketing efforts and making suggestions for improvements
Helping to devise, plan, and implement digital marketing campaigns across channels
Training other marketers on best practices and technologies
Offer solutions for workflows or new methods for reaching and converting consumers
Tracking the success of marketing strategies using analytical tools.
End to end management and point of contact for key marketing campaigns and activities
Evaluating campaigns, reviewing against KPI’s and providing recommendations for future activity
Identifying business opportunities by identifying individual business owners, SME- s,
Entrepreneurs, and Professionals and evaluating their position in the market, researching and analysing sales opportunities.
To develop business relationship with our end customer by providing support and solutions recommending our services benefitting their business requirements.
To provide presentations and demonstrate our organizations packages and of our services.
Proven experience as marketing consultant or similar role
Knowledge of data analysis and market research
In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
Ability to think strategically and analytically
Apt in writing proposals and reports
Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
Outstanding organizational abilities
Aptitude in problem-solving
BSc/BA in marketing, communications, business or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Ideally, you’ll be educated to degree level (preferably marketing or business related) and/or equivalent marketing qualification and have at least 2-3 years solid marketing experience.
Proven experience in creative briefing, copywriting and editing, as well as online and offline comms experience e.g., DM, email, SEO, social and web content
As a team player, you’ll be able to show excellent listening and communication skills and be dynamic, flexible, and adaptable to change.
You’ll have excellent interpersonal skills but can use your own initiative. If you show a strong attention to detail and are intuitive with a good eye for compelling creative, then this is the role for you.
Manager Marketing for a ZJELL Client
Responsible for business development & Sales in Looking after dealers network of entire North Region
PRODUCTS :- MS ERW Black & GI Pipes, Hollow Section Tubes, Scaffolding Systems, Steel Tubular Poles.
Updating dealers about the change in product price and new product launch.
Meeting the existing dealers/OEMs /Government Contractors.
Participate in Government Tenders.
Meeting the new target dealers and converting them into dealers.
Solving the problem and queries of existing dealers and OEMs.
Searching for new dealers and customers/OEMs.
Meeting dealers on daily basis and taking orders.
Looking after dealers network of entire North Region.
To study the outstanding payments and clear overdue payments.
Reporting to Senior Management.
Identifying and developing new streams for long-term revenue growth and utilizing relationship as a key driver with customers to achieve repeat / new business.
Sending quotation, finalising business deal with Institutional accounts and proceed with the final delivery. Utilising public information & personal network for developing marketing intelligence to sharpen the new product decision making process.
Tapping new markets and coordinating with channel partners to penetrate and expand in these segments. Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach.
Restructuring of dealer network for enhancing efficiency and reach.
Driving sales strategies for attainment of periodical targets with a view to optimize revenue. Creating credit control systems to shrink the receivable and maintain it below the budgeted levels.
Ensuring cost effective logistic operations to maximize availability/reach and operate within the budgeted inventory levels.
1. Institutional Marketing-Government & corporate.
2. Marketing for government sectors by tendering.
3. Well conversant in bidding tenders by E-Tendering method.
4. Preparing tenders & offers for govt tenders.
5. Participating in negotiation of the tenders.
6. Prepare costing & proposals, proficiently negotiated with clients.
7. Sending proposals to corporate customers & negotiating.
8. Analyzing business potential, conceptualizing & executing strategies to drive sales augment turnover and
achieve desired targets. Monitoring major competitor activities, strategies & devising effective counter market
9. Managing the effective Supply Chain in order to facilitate timely dispatch of material
10. Initiated and developed relationships with key decision makers in target organizations in the Govt. and
Corporate sectors to determine requirements, make presentations and closes the deal.
11. Ensured speedy resolution of queries & grievances to maximise client satisfaction levels.
12. New Business Development.
13. Coordinate with dispatch section for scheduled delivery of the material.
14. Responsible for payment & Statutory-forms collection from customer.
Dealer Sales :-
* Managing Sales through Channels of Distributors.
* Responsible for order receiving & processing of the same.
* Ensuring timely Collection & realization of party payments & Statutory-forms.
* Responsible for timely execution of the order.
* Responsible for resolving day to day queries of distributors regarding product technologies, orders executions, payments etc.
* Coordinating a team of area business representatives involved in business development.
* Preparing monthly sales MIS.
Handling vendor registration and revalidation
Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
Strong analytical approach
Knowledge of Business :- Vast experience and in-depth acumen in various business domains to generate core value propositions in various market segments.
Personal Credibility :- A high degree of personal credibility and integrity to impact leadership decisions.
Strategic Contribution :- Create innovative concepts in people management that result in improved performance.
Skilful Execution :- Ability to fight all odds to accomplish business and organizational goals.
COMPUTER PROFICIENCY :-
Proficient in MS-Office Applications; working knowledge of SAP applications.
Comfortable with the Internet and sourcing information from it.
1. Good Fixed Salary: from 120,000 to 130,000 / Month
2. Incentive Based targets.
Marketing Executive, Assistant Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Develop and manage marketing plans for the target key customers.
2. Relationship management with customers. Responsible for client acquisition and managing overall client relationship.
3. Prepare customer list and generate Databse.
4. Email marketing management. Send emails and generate demand for services and products.
5. Social media marketing, write articles, develop media posts, and publish on LinkedIn, FaceBook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
6. Drive business through listing of complete assortment, ensuring comprehensive product content, promotion planning and activations with the Ecommerce customers.
7. Products & Services presentation, website upload, and blog posts. Inbound marketing activities control & email management.
8. Customer acquisition, profiling, database, and support.
9. Developing, managing, and posting marketing & branding materials.
10. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns (Google Ads/PPC/Social Media Posts/Paid Ads on Insta/FB)
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Skilled in modern marketing techniques such as website, digital, email, online marketing, social media, power point, Microsoft office.
2. Create 30/60/90 days plans aligned with the strategy and outcomes.
3. Learning Attitude with B.Sc, / B.Com / BBA / B.Tech Graduate Degree
1. Good Fixed Salary: from 20,000 to 30,000 / Month
2. Incentive Based targets.
Category Director ECommerce
15 - 24 years
₹ 35,00,000 - 50,00,000 P.A.
We are looking for a Category Head to manage a group or category of products for our company.
You will be the one responsible for the sourcing , pricing and overall promotion of a product category to maximize sales & profitability.
Relationships with suppliers and product range management , online market place management (and marketing) will also be part of your duties.
Our first part of sales will be on market places like Amazon
- Creating and developing a long-term plan and strategy for development of the category.
- The prime focus of the Director is to grow the online presence, sales & profitability of the brand in Amazon US with fulfilment by Amazon .
- Develop strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams.
- End to end management of product i.e. from supplier to customer.
- P&L owner for the group of categories managed. Growing the brand in terms of sales & profitability
- Team Management: manage a team of Category Owners, Catalogue, and Vendor Acquisition resources. Develop and coach team.
- Manage Portfolio of Categories: New brand acquisition and pricing strategy, Managing product portfolio and inventory management. Shape long term portfolio expansion built on macro trends.
- Vendor management: vendor sourcing & management, vendor relationship management.
- Marketing: Creating overall online marketing strategy. Managing and optimizing marketing spends on the category group. Working closely with the digital agency to optimize spends across different digital channels.
- Logistics and Sourcing : Will be building and creating associations with suppliers especially in China. Would be in coordination with the sourcing and logistics team to build a logistics chain for global shipment.
- 5-7 years Proven experience as a Category manager or similar role in E-commerce
- Past experience in dealing and sourcing from China
- Experience in e-commerce Category lifecycle management
- Understanding of logistics and global shipment .
- Familiar with online Digital Marketing strategies
Digital Marketing Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
Develop and execute short-term & long-term successful SEO strategies
Conducting keyword research, identifying content scope/strategy to guide content teams
Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
Optimize website content and landing pages based on user intent, UX, and mobile-first approach
Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
Collect data and report on traffic, rankings, and other SEO aspects
Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Competition analysis to identify gaps and trends
Create regular SEO reports and monitor performance metrics
Define business requirements and coordinate with the technology team to get SEO recommendations implemented and track the impact of each SEO initiative
Continuously updating the website based on fresh SEO trends, Google core updates, and internet marketing industry trends.
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns (Google Ads/PPC/Social Media Posts/Paid Ads on Insta/FB)
Design, build and maintain our social media presence on Instagram & Facebook
Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
Designing Post for Social Media Marketing based on company marketing strategy.
Email Marketing template designing and running email marketing.
Perform daily account management and pay-per-click accounts on Facebook/Instagram & Google (Google Ads) and other search platforms.
On-page and Off-page SEO keyword management and analysis
Report on web traffic and user activity and the audience analysis
Desired Candidate Profile
Passion for digital technologies and utilizing different digital marketing channels.
Create 30/60/90 days plans aligned with the strategy and outcomes.
Conducting keyword research, identifying content scope/strategy to guide content teams.
Data-centric and experimental approach
Ability to perform root-cause analysis for movement in ranking, traffic, and conversion funnel metrics.
Marketing Executive / Management Trainee
Locations: Gurgaon & Delhi
Vacancies: 5 / Division.
For more details about the Job Description and vacancies locations please visit Job Section on our
Website www.zjell.com or click the link Job Openings at ZJELL.
Please also visit details of each business divisions Division: Fashion | Food | Home | Engineering |
Services and select as suitable division of your interest.
1. Generate and reply to the customer enquiries. Prepare presentations, quote sheets, specifications
of products and services. Coordinate and follow-up with various customers for the status of the
Quotes submitted and convert into orders.
2. Conduct market research, source and identify potential customers in assigned divisions.
3. Making a list of potential end customers, distributors, applicators, resellers, who are targeted along
with being properly connected with them.
4. Develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through delivery.
5. Excellent communication and time management skills as well as ability to handle multi products
6. Ability to effectively interact with customers in a fast paced environment, sometimes under
pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism
7. Preparing and sending daily activity reports and status update.
8. Fix meetings, visit customers for generating new sales opportunities, product and company
presentations, and technical support.
9. Receive Purchase Orders from customers and check for the products, price, quantity, payment,
delivery term, etc and send Order acceptance after verifying.
10. Keep track of all incoming enquiries and prepare Enquiry Status reports for various segments.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,75,000 P.A.
Role Category: Marketing & Sales
Role: Corporate Communication Executive
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Jobs Vacancies Openings with our client for Delhi NCR location
1. Design Engineer(AutoCad) Experience 3 to 15 years(Gear Box, Rolling Mill) Qualification: B.Tech Mech Salary: 20k to 60k PM location Loni(Ghaziabad).
2. Assembly Head Experience 10 to 20 years(Gear Box, Rolling Mill) Qualification: B.Tech Mech Salary: 80k to 1 Lakh PM location Loni(Ghaziabad).
3. HR Manager Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 25k to 35k PM location Loni(Ghaziabad).
4. Operation Head(working with Maruti vendor ) Experience 15 to 20 years Salary: 1.50 Lakh PM location Faridabad.
5. Sales Support Executive Experience 1 to 3 years Salary: 10k to 16k PM location Faridabad.
6. VTL/Machining/Lathe/Machine Shop Supervisor Minimum Experience 3 years Salary: 25k to 35k PM location Loni(Ghaziabad).
7. Drilling/Grinder Man/Assembly Fitter/Center Less Grinding /Gear Grinding Operator/Fitter/Turner Operator Minimum Experience 1year Salary: 12k to 15k PM location Loni(Ghaziabad).
8. Hobbing Operator Engineer Minimum Experience 1 years Salary: 12k to 15k PM location Loni(Ghaziabad).
9. Production Supervisor Experience 3 to 8 years Salary: 15k to 20k PM location Faridabad.
10. Assistant Manager Sales & Marketing Experience 8 to 10 years Salary: 30k to 40k PM location Faridabad.
11. ITI/Diploma Fresher Qualification: Salary: 10 k to 14k.location Faridabad.
12. Sales & Marketing Executive Experience 2 to 4 years Salary: 15k to 20k PM location Faridabad.
13. GET,Btech(Mechanical),B.Com, BBA, BA,BCom Fresher Salary: 10k to 15k PM location Faridabad.
14. Plant Head Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 1 Lakh to 1.5Lakh PM location Faridabad.
15. Sr. Design Engineer Experience 4 to 6 years Salary: 20k to 35k PM location Faridabad.
16. Sr.Dispatch Executive Experience 4 to 5 years Salary: 18k to 20k PM location Faridabad.
17. Sr. PPC Engineer Experience 4 to 5 years Salary: 18k to 22k PM location Faridabad.
18. Assistant Manager Tool Design Experience 5 to 10 years Salary: 35k to 55k PM location Faridabad.
19. Store Manager Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 30k to 40k PM location Faridabad.
20. Sr. Quality Engineer Experience 5 to 6 years Salary: 20 k to 30 k location Faridabad.
21. Production Head Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 70k to 80k PM location Faridabad.
22. NPD Head Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 60k to 70k PM location Faridabad.
23. PPC Manager Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 25k to 35k PM location Faridabad.
24. Senior Purchase Executive Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 25k to 35k PM location Faridabad.
25. HR Executive Experience 1 to 5 years Salary: 12k to 20k PM location Faridabad.
26. Senior Account Executive(Female) Experience 4 to 5 years Salary: 15 k to 20 k location Faridabad.
27. Senior Maintenance Engineer Experience 4 to 8 years Salary: 20 k to 40 k location Faridabad.
28. B-tech Fresher Salary: 12 k to 14 k location Faridabad.
29. Electrical Maintenance Engineer Experience 10 to 12 years Salary: 40 k to 50 k location Faridabad.
30. Senior HR Executive Experience 3 to 4 years Salary: 20 k to 25 k location Faridabad.
31. CNC Plazma Programmer Experience 8 to 10 years Salary: 30 k to 35 k location Faridabad.
32. Project Engineer Experience 3 to 4 years Salary: 20 k to 25 k location Faridabad.
33. Quality MR Experience 5 to 8 years Salary: 30 k to 40 k location Faridabad.
34. Quality Manager(Sheet Metal) Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 30 k to 35 k location Faridabad.
35. Quality Head Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 50 k to 60 k location Faridabad.
36. Senior Plazma Programmer Experience 5 to 10 years Salary: 20 k to 45 k location Faridabad.
37. Maintenance Head Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 50 k to 60 k location Faridabad.
38. Production Manager Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 30 k to 35 k location Faridabad.
39. Recruiter/ consultants for placement office(Female) Experience 0 to 4 year good English communication Salary.8000 to 14000 PM location Faridabad.
40. Design & Development Manager Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 40 k to 50 k location Faridabad.
41. Maintenance Engineer Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 25 k to 30 k location Faridabad.
42. Senior Store Executive Experience 4 to 5 years Salary:14 k to 17 k location Faridabad.
43. Production Engineer Experience 1 to 2 years Salary: 14 k to 16 k location Faridabad.
44. Sr.Tool Room Engineer Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 30 k to 35 k location Faridabad.
45. Design Engineer(AutoCad) Experience 2 years Salary: 15 k location Faridabad.
46. Account Head Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 40 k to 50 k location Faridabad.
47. Account Executive Experience 1 to 2 years Salary: 12 k to 14 k location Faridabad.
48. Sr. Production Engineer Experience 6 to 8 years Salary: 30 k to 35 k location Faridabad.
49. Sr. NPD Engineer(Machine Shop) Experience 5 to 6 years Salary: 20 k to 25 k location Faridabad.
50. CMM Programmer Experience 4 to 6 years Salary: 20 k to 25 k location Faridabad.
51. Quality Manager sheet -metal Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 50 k to 70 k location Faridabad.
52. Purchase Manager Experience 10 to 12 years Salary: 35 k to 45 k location Faridabad.
53. Senior QMS Engineer(Female) Experience 4 to 5 years Salary: 20 k to 25 k location Faridabad.
54. Production Supervisor Experience 5 to 8 years Salary: 15 k to 20 k location Faridabad.
55. Quality Manager (Plastic Line) Experience 12 to 15 years Salary: 55 k to 60 k location Faridabad.
56. Quality Manager (Rubber Line) Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 25 k to 35 k location Faridabad.
57. Lab In-charge(Rubber Line) Experience 5 to 7 years Salary: 20 k to 25 k location Faridabad.
58. Supervisor / Asstt. Engineer Prod. ( Press Shop ) Experience 5 to 7 years
59. Engineer Maintenance ( Mech. ) machine shop Experience 10 to 20 years Salary: 30 k to 40 k location Faridabad.
60. Inspector (Q.A ) /Quality engineer process quality Experience 1 to 3 years Salary: 13 k to 17 k location Faridabad.
61. Tool Room Supervisor/Foreman Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 30 k to 40 k location Faridabad.
62. Tool Design Engineer (Press Tool) Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 30 k to 40 k location Faridabad.
63. Senior Store Executive Experience 4 to 5 years Salary: 15 k to 18 k location Faridabad.
64. Account Manager Experience 10 to 15 years Salary: 50 k to 70k location Faridabad.
65. B Tech Mechanical Experience 1 to 2 years Salary: 15 k to 18 k location Faridabad.
66. Civil Engineer Experience 3 to 6 years Salary: 15 k to 20 k location Faridabad.
67. Quality Engineer Experience 1 to 5 years Salary: 12 k to 20 k location Faridabad.
68. Store Executive minimum Experience 2 to 11 years Salary : 12 k to 25k location Faridabad
69. Maintenance Engineer (Machine Shop) Experience 3 to 6 years Salary: 15k to 20k location Faridabad.
70. Quality Manager MR Experience 10 to 20 years Salary: 40 k to 60k location Faridabad.
71. Dispatch Executive minimum Experience 4 years Salary : 15 k to 20k location Faridabad
72. CNC/VMC Programmer min Experience 10 years Salary : 30 k to 50k location Faridabad.
73. Telle-caller Experience 0 to 4 year good English communication Salary.8000 to 10000 PM location Faridabad.
74. Tool Room Engineer/Supervisor sheet metal minimum Experience 4 years Salary : 20 k to 35k location Faridabad.
75. Security guard Salary: 10 to 14 k location Faridabad.
76. Production Engineer minimum Experience 2 years Qualification: Min. Diploma Salary : 15k to 20k location Faridabad.
77. Electrician minimum Experience 2 years Qualification: ITI Salary : 12 k to 15k. location Faridabad.
78. Quality Lab technician (Machine Shop) Experience: Min. 0 to 2 years Qualification : Min. BSc/Diploma Salary: 10 k to 15k. location Faridabad.
79. Receptionist minimum Experience 1 year Sal. 10000 to 15000 PM location Faridabad.